Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can you Get Rich? Part 2

Transcript of a Felix Dennis Video



You have to have a clear understanding of what it is you are trying to do and you must understand step by step how you are going to do it. I’m gonna do this if that fails I’m gonna fall back and do that or I gotta do this I gotta get that. You have to have a clear methodology in front of you, that does not mean you’re creating a business and the ridiculous things I receive about 40 a week of you know business plans telling me how we’re all gonna become multi-billionaires, never mind all that. You have gotta have a clear understanding of what it is you’re gonna do and the steps you’re gonna take to do it then you have to I don’t know if you’re going with a partner or just entirely on your own. Go to a place, go to a place on your own I don’t care where it is, I don’t care if it’s in front of your chimney or you go out in the middle of the new forest I don’t care go to a place. Swear to yourself, I will not give in until they bankrupt me! While you never give in on your goal, you know where you’re trying to reach what you’re trying to do i.e. make more money than your neighbor; you might have to change the methodology. If something isn’t working (yeah) then what sorts the man and woman that is gonna be rich from the man and woman that is just gonna have tried it once failed and dream about it is the ability, as with all human activity, to adapt. So you’re gonna say okay this isn't working we’ve gotta change our methodology. 



We gotta change direction we gotta try something else that is gonna make this damn thing work. And if you’re willing to do that and keep trying you know listening to everybody that you know who’s got any kind of sense whatever that you trust within this particular industry or whatever and if you’re willing to change until it starts working then they cannot stop you for the very simple reason that in the end you will get it right and I had to do that many many times. Many of the magazines I started we’re complete dobs absolutely useless and we all got together and we talked about it and we started to listen to our readers and we realized that what we were doing was completely wrong. And it’s amazing how often entrepreneurs get the right idea and the wrong methodology, just go about it completely wrong. 



So can you get rich? Can you build your own business empire? Is it a delusion to believe that so called ordinary men and women can within not so many years do what I did? And what did i do? I WENT from being a failed blues musician and an arts student living in a crummy bed set without the price of a pint of beer in my pocket let alone the money to pay my landlady the rent into becoming one of the richest men in Britain or so the Sunday Times rich list tells us. I went from being a high school drop out without a penny of capital or the benefit of a university education to owning my own business, flying around in private jets, purchasing massive homes and estates with thousands of acres of land around the world, being chauffeured in a fleet of rolls royces and Maybachs and drinking the finest wine that money can buy from my own cellars. 



In the end if you want too much money then make a decision that you DO want it and go out there and get it! And nothing can stop you I swear that to you, nothing in this earth can stop you apart from death, Nothing! MOST of the people that got fantastically rich in the western world in the last couple of hundred years were not very clever they don’t have to be clever.

*To find Can you get Rich Pt 1. Click Late Night thoughts under the Labels.


No comments:

Post a Comment