Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Movie Quote of the week

Tyler Durden: Raymond you're going to die *goes through Raymond's wallet*. An expired community college student ID what did you study?
Raymond: Biology mostly. *whimpering throughout* 
Tyler Durden: WHY?!!
Raymond:  I don't know...
Tyler Durden: What did you wanna be?!
Raymond: Veterinarian
Tyler Durden: Animals! Good stuff, yeah I got that, that means you have to get more schooling.
Raymond: Too much school
Tyler Durden: Would you rather be dead? would you rather die here on your knees in the back of a convenience store?
Raymond: No! Please.
Tyler Durden: I'm keeping your license, I'm gonna check in on you. I know where you live. If you're not on your way to becoming a veterinarian in 6 weeks you will be dead.

Tyler Durden in 'Fight Club'

No comments:

Post a Comment