Saturday, August 28, 2010

I knew this would happen - I would stop bloggin for a while

It's 6am and I been up working. On what? Everything [except my criminal law assignment]. It's been a while since I blogged and I knew I would go all silent since I'm not used to blogging. The Journey is already starting to get crazy with each day. For those of you who don't know, I have been fortunate enough to open for such artists as :



Montel Jordan, The Game, Chingy, Tila Tequila, Jessica Mauboy and my favourite rapper Nas.

We got some good news 2 weeks ago and I'm not gonna put it on blast verbally I'll upload the poster. I feel honored to be in this situation. I understand however that humility is important throughout one's life so I know to always keep a level head through my successes and to keep my head high through the hardships.

No comments:

Post a Comment