Monday, August 30, 2010

Focus Focus Focus - Get Yours

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about music. He made a comment saying HE reckons many rappers out now don't deserve the shine they are getting and that I deserve it more than many of them. He continued by stating that many of them ain't bringing the skill. I appreciate all my friends' votes of confidence in my skill and abilities as an artist, I can't knock anybody's hustle though. If someone is shining right now it was meant to be for them. As one rapper put it 'The stars align differently for everybody'. I will keep gunning for top spot though, everything happens for a reason and with enough consistency in my work and the right mentality I will reach my goals in all areas of my life. At 6:41am [a sleepless night] I'm working and planning and I hope to look back on these days and go:

'Damn look how far I've come, because I have ALWAYS wanted to succeed as bad as someone who is drowning wants to breathe'

This is how bad I want to succeed:






All rights belong to the owner of the video. [not me]

P.S. My PC got a mind of its own and wouldn't let me publish this post so I had to save it and post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment