Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Bouyant Kid on Owning your dreams!

We all have our own time. Our dreams and aspirations may take our life times to achieve, and that’s okay. That is better than giving up and giving in to negativity and its screwed up ways. I’ve often wondered how moving it would be if tombstones were engraved with the deceased’s regrets; imagine that for a sec. “I always wanted to __________but never got to it”. We will all join them someday anyway, so why don’t we reduce our regrets by prioritising that which will make our lives worth living. I mean why cheat the opportunity we have by living false lives under pretence for everyone else’s entertainment. I refer to it as entertainment as that’s what shows do. In closing, I can only hope you can hear me, so Listen to yourself say this, as I try and keep trying to achieve my dreams and aspirations, I will remember that todays failure can be tomorrow’s achievement. I acknowledge that can only let that happen if I am on it like you own it in pursuit. See, Owning your dreams and aspirations means you are taking charge, standing by your trials and tribulations and certainly not letting them shift your pursuit. 

The Buoyant Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment