Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fitness Friday


PROGRESS REPORT


This is just the beginning I'm 6 months away from my goal. In 30 days I managed to drop a lot of weight but more importantly for me I shaved the back (buttocks) and front (beer belly) off. How did I do it? 6 things

1. STOPPED drinking fizzy drinks altogether
2. Exercised DAILY (whether it rained or not)
3. Decreased my junk food (sweets/lollies) intake
4. Had no Fast food AT ALL
5. Drank a lot of water and Green Tea (help with the metabolism)
6. Had zero beer

*Note biggest achievement to date is losing 5kg in 7 days

You work to get the body you want, I'm still not there but with enough hard work I should be before my deadline and if I can do it then you can do it too!

DO IT FOR YOURSELF

p.s I apologize for the late post, don't forget to check out next week's Fitness Friday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment